You're a smart cookie, and you know the carbon emissions from our wasted food have a serious impact on our environment. But you live in a city, have a small kitchen, or don't have outdoor space. The Urban Composter City is the answer to reducing carbon emissions and food waste in your home!
You are an environmental superhero because:
- You are returning your food scraps to the earth to enrich the soil, reduce waste, and reduce carbon emissions.
- Even if you do not have a garden, you can use the Urban Composter City to reduce your food waste. Add it to the soil, or give it to your house plants. As a last resort, even if you put the contents in the garbage, you will have reduced the volume of your food waste by about 300%.
- The Urban Composter City doesn’t just hold kitchen scraps en-route to a compost heap, but actually starts the composting process right in your kitchen without any bad smells.
- This anaerobic composting system uses microorganisms to ferment food scraps so they can quickly break down when buried into soil. The result is a rich and nutritious soil conditioner.
- Capacity: Holds 2 gallons of kitchen scraps.
- 9" diameter, 10" height.
- The Urban Composter and The Urban Composter City come in your choice of four lid colors: Lime (Green), Chili (Red), Berry (Purple) and Black. Both models are made to be used with Urban Composter's Compost Accelerator spray.
- This Urban Composter City is only the bucket and does not come with the Compost Accelerator spray.
Complete FAQ here.
Shipping within the United States:
U.S. first class shipping - Up to $25.00: shipping is $4.50. Above $25.00: first-class shipping is free. U.S. express shipping is based on weight.
Please see our complete Shipping Policy for more information.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from Eco is Sexy, you may return it within 30 days from the purchase date in original, unused condition for a full refund (shipping charges excluded).
Please see our complete Returns Policy for more information.