Reusable coffee filters are durable, cost-effective, and good for the environment.
You are an environmental superhero because:
- Single-use coffee pods are filling landfills at an alarming rate. The amount of k-cups currently in landfills could wrap the earth more than 10 times. Even when recycled, only about one third of U.S. recycling facilities accept this type of plastic.
- You are picking reusable over single use!
- Hemp is a strong and durable natural fiber that is resistant to insects and diseases; it requires little to no pesticides to grow.
- Eco Brew coffee filters are made from 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton fabric.
- They can be rinsed and reused for 2-3 times before rewashing. To wash, rinse under the tap and wash with a mild natural detergent; air dry.
- They come in #4 and basket filter size in sets of three.
- Filters should be washed & dried before using - they will shrink, and the shrinkage has been allowed for in sizing.
Shipping within the United States:
U.S. first class shipping - Up to $25.00: shipping is $4.50. Above $25.00: first-class shipping is free. U.S. express shipping is based on weight.
Please see our complete Shipping Policy for more information.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from Eco is Sexy, you may return it within 30 days from the purchase date in original, unused condition for a full refund (shipping charges excluded).
Please see our complete Returns Policy for more information.