These swoon-worthy coconut bowls are made from reclaimed coconut shells. They'll make your smoothie bowls, salads, stir-frys, and snacks look like they jumped out of Pinterest. Each coconut bowl has its own size, shape, pattern, and color that make it uniquely beautiful!
You are an environmental superhero because:
- Billions of coconuts are harvested each year for the coconut oil, water and flesh industries, and 99% of their shells are discarded and burned as waste. Burning coconut shells contributes to CO2 and methane emissions. These bowls are made from reclaimed shells after being discarded as waste from the coconut industry, which would otherwise be burned.
- These upcycled coconut shell bowls are smooth inside and out.
- Handmade from 100% real reclaimed coconuts and finished with coconut oil.
- Wash by hand and rinse with lukewarm, soapy water before use and as needed. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for long periods of time.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures, or in the freezer, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Polish your bowl with coconut oil to add moisture and to restore its smooth and shiny finish. We recommend doing this every 10 washes or so.
- Diameter average 12cm – 14cm (average 13cm).
- Depth 6cm – 7cm (average 6cm).
- Volume 500ml – 700ml (average 600ml).
Shipping within the United States:
U.S. first class shipping - Up to $25.00: shipping is $4.50. Above $25.00: first-class shipping is free. U.S. express shipping is based on weight.
Please see our complete Shipping Policy for more information.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from Eco is Sexy, you may return it within 30 days from the purchase date in original, unused condition for a full refund (shipping charges excluded).
Please see our complete Returns Policy for more information.