These handmade beeswax wraps will bring a splash of color to your kitchen! They are an eco-friendly alternative to plastic wrap. We recommend using them to wrap a sandwich, a hunk of cheese, fruit, or to cover your dishes.
You are environmental superhero because:
- Using a beeswax cover reduces your plastic consumption and helps reduce plastic ending up in landfills or the ocean.
- Handmade in Wisconsin with local Wisconsin beeswax, cotton fabric, pine resin, and jojoba oil.
- Use the warmth of your hands to form this wrap over the top of a dish or around food. The wrap will hold its shape when it cools.
- In addition to Eco is Sexy's 2% of sales donation to charity, the woman who makes these wraps does so as a fundraiser for her young son with autism.
- Wash with cool water; dish soap may be used.
- Each should last up to a year with proper care.
- Not intended for the microwave or for hot products.
- Each order is for one 12" x 12" wrap.
- Colors are selected at random. If you would like to request a particular color, please note that and we will try to accommodate you.
Shipping within the United States:
U.S. first class shipping - Up to $25.00: shipping is $4.50. Above $25.00: first-class shipping is free. U.S. express shipping is based on weight.
Please see our complete Shipping Policy for more information.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from Eco is Sexy, you may return it within 30 days from the purchase date in original, unused condition for a full refund (shipping charges excluded).
Please see our complete Returns Policy for more information.